Our commercial law practice is broad.
We assist at each stage of the business cycle: from planning, conception and commencement, through the life of a business and according to the needs of the business and, ultimately, until the succession, sale or orderly winding up of the business.
We represent counterparties, be they purchasers or sellers, borrowers or lenders, lessors or lessees etc. in all manner of commercial transactions.
We prepare and negotiate a broad range of plain English commercial documentation for businesses in connection with their transactions, to manage risk and to govern their internal and external relationships.
We advise businesses in respect of their legal and regulatory obligations.
The following is an extract of various projects recently undertaken, and documentation prepared, by us:
- Business sale, asset sale and share sale agreements
- Commercial leasing documentation
- Conveyancing and real property transactions
- Corporations law compliance
- Customer and supplier arrangements
- Debt and equity finance and other funding arrangements
- Franchising arrangements
- Joint venture, partnership and shareholder agreements
- Licensing arrangements
- Loan, guarantee and security documentation
- Management, service and employment agreements
- Property finance
- Sale and leaseback transactions
- Structured and bespoke transactions
We have particularly strong relationships with, and provide a broad range of legal services to, accounting firms and financial planning firms.